Saturday, December 6, 2008

Scrumdiddlyumptious!

Pictures found in Flickr Favorites!

Baking cupcakes are not only used for eating these days. Coming up with crafty and innovative ways to decorate cupcakes has become a huge trend over the last decade and women everywhere are taking notice. It's almost surprising that it's taken us this long to figure it out. I mean really, what's not to love about these delicious confections? They're adorable, easy to personalize, portable and half the amount of calories you would consume from eating a giant piece of your favorite double layered chocolate fudge cake! Bakeries specializing in just cupcakes have popped up in nearly every metropolitan city and are continuing to grow. This is a trend to surely put a smile on any one's face :)


Are you crazy for cupcakes?

Check out Bakerella!
I'm not gunna lie, in my personal opinion I think these miniature lollipop cupcake bites are the cutest cupcake creation I've ever laid my eyes on! I'm a huge fan! They have a modern feel and unique innovative twist. I think they'd be awesome wedding favors or something of the sorts, used at parties for entertaining or also for...well, every day eating as well of course! Whatever floats your boat...but I'm definitely gunna try to make these, then post pictures of my own! Yes.


Looking for diy cupcake recipes?
Get your copy of Hello, Cupcake at Amazon.com

These doggie treats seriously look too good to eat! I dunno if I can bite the head off that sweet little face, I would just have to keep them around for show, hah.

No comments: