Friday, April 10, 2009

Destination Paradise: Madonna Inn




I think I just fell in love.  Everything about this small and uniquely designed resort located in sunny California screams perfection in my eyes.  I am simply dying to room at this fantasy getaway over the summer. Is this every girl's dream or what? Literally, these pictures look like they were taken straight out of a Disney movie!  Starting today I plan on stashing some extra cash every week into my savings account for my weekend fairy tale experience.  The Madonna Inn truly knows how to pamper it's guests with exquisite decor, dining and exceptional attention to detail in every aspect imaginable.  I mean pink sugar... c'mon is this place for real?  Indeed, it is and one day it will be my reality!  My trip will be filled with pool side tanning and a relaxing spa day, hot air balloon rides and pairsailing, breakfast buffets and champagne brunch, castle tours and wine tastings & soo much more!  I am itching with excitement...California here we come! 

20 comments:

Young Damsel said...

oh my gosh!!!! obsessed much?
okay, so when can i go there?!
it looks like so much fun!
and the fact it's in my beloved cali is the cherry on top!

oh! and you've been tagged! (:
youngdamsel.blogspot.com

kimvee said...

WOW!!! When I saw these pictures, especially the picture with the pink booths, chairs and table cloths, I shrieked like little girl! hahaha This is definitely a girl's dream, it's so girly, I absolutely love it! :P

Genevieve said...

The Madonna Inn is only a couple hours from me and I still havent been there. Im planning a trip soon<3

Nia said...

O
M
G.

THIS PLACE IS AMAZING.
Seriously.
My stomach got butterflies when I saw this, this place is so me!
I'm googling it right now.
I think I'll have to start saving too..

Couture Carrie said...

How divine! Like a fairy tale, indeed! I want to swim in that pool asap!

xoxox,
CC

FASHION CHALET said...

Hey sleeping bella!! ;)

Wow all of these images are like a dream come true<3

Thanks for the comments. Have a cheerful weekend, darling. :)

xo!

Chantelle said...

i kinda love how kitsch it is =)

casual cutie said...

wow..like a fairy tale...

jessica said...

ohmfg ... I NEED TO GO .
pronot stat tonight .

Baybay Mama said...

I love this place. I have to stay there if I ever come out there!

Shes Dressing Up said...

Ahhh, this looks perfeccccct! Take me now!

little scarlette said...

haha thats amazing! i'd have lots of fun there

electric feel said...

oh my....it's fantastic! so beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

hahaha yeah this place is crazy.
I bet its a lot of fun.

Unknown said...

the second photo with clouds is incredible !!!

Anonymous said...

um...WOW! This looks like a crazy fantasy land!
xox

Noelle Chantal said...

oh my that place is BEAUTIFUL!! wonderful antique looking, interesting pieces here and there. amazing place! looks like a fairy tale castle to me, or barbie palace to me hehe! i'm excited for you to go there! :)

Natalie said...

I love your blog and these photos are amazing. Good news -- we'd love to add you as a Trendsetter on our site (www.shopittome.com/trendsetters). Email us if you're interested - trendsetters@shopittome.com - we'd love to tell you more about our site and get you up and running among our favorites!
-Natalie

tanya said...

Wow, it definitely looks fabulous and I love how unique it is. Plus..that breakfast looks yummy :-)

HRH COLLECTION said...

im speechless. ADORABLE!