Wednesday, November 26, 2008

GO DJ...THAT'S MY DJ.



Tonight's the night! Some friends and I have a table reservation at Crimson Lounge in Hotel Sax for Sam Ronson's DJ set starting at 10pm. I'm so pumped, it's gonna be off the hook! Last time LILO made an appearance & I almost would have caught a glimpse if it wasn't for her posse crowding around her like a pack of wild hienas. Crimson's a great place that I truly love to go from time to time but the security has gotten down hard on letting people in lately so we decided putting our names on the guest list was a wiser choice. Bottles for our table could potentially burn a giant hole in my pocket so i'm crossing my fingers that everyone shows up and pitches in for the tab. Not sure what I'm wearing exactly but I have a feeling it's a legging & louboutin kinda night. Anyway, off for my mani and pedi. Cheers!

No comments: