Sunday, November 23, 2008

L.A.M.B



I've been following Gwen Stefanie for as long as I can remember. As soon as I was old enough to begin developing my own personal style I can recall mindlessly flipping through pictures upon pictures of her on the Internet, in magazines and anything else I could get my hands on. Her eclectic fashion sense and rock star attitude immediately caught my attention not only through her music when she was the lead vocalist for No Doubt but also through her street style and bright pink candy colored hair. Now flashing forward 10 years later and still she remains the ultimate icon for millions of girls across the globe. When Gwen first released her L.A.M.B collection in 2004 it was love at first sight. Incredibly crafted silhouettes along with rocker chic stilettos and creative patterns, she takes art and innovation to a new level with her amazing line. I could only dream of having that sort of talent! What I love most about L.A.M.B is that it's extraordinarily unique and practical all at the same time. Her personality shines through her pieces and she's not afraid to take a risk. Gwen makes designing a fashion label seem so effortless!



Above all, I would have to say that the stilletos she's created are my absolute favorite. I have such a deep love for shoes it sometimes scares me and just looking at pictures of them on the internet is enough to knock me off of my feet..I can't imagine what I would do if I seen them in real life! Below are my top six picks. I'm currently saving for the Chiba...




Sydney $296 | Sarina $256 | Dominic $316
Chiba $396 | Camden $416 | Miyagi $366

You can purchase any of these styles or shop for others here.

No comments: