Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Right Now I'm Loving...


1.
Twilight
About three things I was absolutely positive.

First, Edward was a vampire.

Second, there was a part of him-
and I didn't know how dominant that part might be-
that thirsted for my blood.

And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably
in love with him.



2. Viva La
Juicy

click to enlarge for detailed view

These precious Christmas bracelet charms from Juicy Couture are a lovely way to get yourself in the holiday spirit! They also make great gifts & stocking stuffer's for your family and friends.
Share the love.

3. Faux Furs

click to enlarge for detailed view

Oh my gah! Tell me these aren't the most fabulous faux furs you've ever seen! Although I'm absolutely in love with all three I plan on purchasing the cream colored bolero pictured in the middle. I've seen this style on Mark Kate Olsen before and I've got to have it! Not only are these winter jackets chic but also cheap as well.

Visit Asos.com to buy yours today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have to express more your opinion to attract more readers, because just a video or plain text without any personal approach is not that valuable. But it is just form my point of view