Well hello! Greetings from my my big comfy couch where I intend to spend a majority of my day considering there's a not so appealing blizzard outside my window and I'm practically snowed in. I loved all of your comments on my last post, comments make me happy..i read each and every one and smile gratefully that I know there's other like minded people who share the same interests as myself out there in the world. Since were on the subject of myself I noticed that I was tagged by the lovely miss deanna over at Tea For Two which is one of my favorite bloggers that I visit on a daily basis. So here's a few random things about yours truly. Maybe we share something in common?! Let me hear it, i'd love to know ...
- I live in the windy city of Chicago in a vintage highrise across the sreet from a Barney's and on the same street as my favorite cupcake bakery Sarah's Pastries. What more can a girl ask for?
- I feel most at peace when I'm lying on a sandy beach on a warm summer day listening to the waves crashing against the shoreline.
- A very large majority of my favorite movies are directed by the uber talented Tim Burton such as Big Fish and Sweeny Todd.
- I was born on May 24th which makes me a Gemini and yes I believe in astrology. I'm still searching for my other half. Where are you?!
- Sometimes I feel like I'm connected to butterflies. Like I was a beautiful Aphrodite in my past life fluttering so carelessly through vast fields of colorful lillies and sweet smelling daisey's!
- Other times I feel completely disconnected from actual people, even my friends and family & unintentionally shut them out.
- Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day. Mmmm..bacon and friend eggs, how can I resist?
- My three biggest passions in life are fashion, art and photography. I'm struggling to decide which path I'll follow to pursue my career.
- I have an unhealthy obsession with vampires. If I had the choice I wouldn't even stop to think twice about turning to the dark side. Creepy huh?
- I would like to say that my favorite color is orange because currently that's how I feel, but it changes so often I can hardly keep up. Maybe black because it's so neutral and that's the color I wear most often but who knows! Depends on my mood.
OK, now in return I tag Trang & Melissa :)
Both very quickly becoming my favorite bloggers, they have amazing style!